Circus Party

We made the invites on little postcard size cardstock and then attached it to popcorn bags. We then popped fresh popcorn, filled the bags, and hand delivered the invites. They cost less than fifty cents each to make and were super cute!

I don't have very good pics of this party, but I wanted to share the details anyway.

My daughter was very much into JoJo's Circus at the time. I made this outfit for her. It was one of my first sewing projects.

Our menu included hot dogs, corn dogs, nachos, pretzels, cotton candy, popcorn, peanuts, cracker jacks, caramel apples, and (thanks to my mother-in-law who stood at the stove for most of the party) we had fresh hot funnel cakes!


Cake and ice cream too, of course!


We made curtains out of plastic table roll where my older kids did a magic trick show for everyone. At the top we had made a large banner that read, "HEIDI'S BIG TOP".

The house was decorated with bright colors and balloons everywhere!


We also had more games and face painting. Oh how I wish I had more pictures of this party, such great memories! You could do so much with this theme, I'm sure we will do it again.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails