Asian Themed Party

This party was for my daughter's 13th birthday. She asked for a white, fuchsia, and tangerine colored party, but that was about all as far as her preferences. I suggested an Asian theme and we went with it from there.


For the invitations, I made a simple postcard sized invite with the 411 in Chinese with the interpretation in English in parentheses (using google translation). I made simple sleeves out of brocade to dress them up.




Sushi Candy






Here's the cost breakdown:

10 paper fans......$3
10 sets of chopsticks....free (they gave them to me at a local Chinese take out!)
10 take out boxes....free!
centerpieces....$3
bamboo place mats...$5
paper lanterns....$8
paper parasols....$12
food....$30

Another budget party and everyone was happy! :)

1 comment:

natalie plutino said...

so cute and lovely great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails