Summertime Slumber Party

With five girls we have had many slumber parties and I'm sure many more to come! Even though it's just a simple slumber party, I still try to have some kind of theme. It actually makes planning easier for me.

This was for one of my daughter's slumber party in the summer, so we went with bright colors. The table was decorated with a bed skirt I found on clearance for $3, a colorful vinyl table cloth from the dollar store, and throw pillows I made from the girl's bed.



For a centerpiece, I found the bucket, juices, and straws all at the dollar store. The vases are filled with gumballs and the flowers were something my mom had in her garage that I borrowed.



The living room and deck were also decorated with the tissue pom poms.


The party was pretty low key. The girls mostly swam and jumped on the trampoline, but also played a few games like this one....



A contest to see who could eat their donut the fastest...with no hands.



Ha! She's cheating!

This was so much fun and very inexpensive. With only ten kids, and hot dogs and nachos being her choice of food, the whole party cost about $30.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails