How I Plan My Parties

I've been asked where I begin to plan my kids' parties and where to get ideas. Granted you can get a plethora of ideas, but to keep it within a reasonable budget is where it can get tough. I always try to not only make it special, but very inexpensive. Everything may not be professional and perfect, but the kids know that I do it out of love for them and they always love it.

SHE ministries was kind enough to ask me to do a little video blog as part of their summer series and talk about the steps I take to plan a party.

I am by no means a professional event planner, but a simple mom who enjoys celebrating her kids with fun and inexpensive birthday parties. I warn you, I'm awkward on video (okay, so maybe in person too), but I hope this helps.

(P.S. I talk a lot and they had to break it into two separate videos ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails