3 Year-Old Ballerina Princess Party

My three-year-old specifically requested a pink ballerina princess party. It was a very simple sweet party with family and a few close friends.


These were the invites wrapped in pink tulle and ribbon. I found the poem written by Anna Johnson and loved it! I also included the party information on the bottom of the picture.



Their "cups" were simply baby food jars with doillies.



I used a mixture of tissue pom-poms and paper lanterns around our light fixture.


The ruffle cake was so much simpler than I thought it would be. I used frosting from a can! This is the video I watched to learn how to make it.



I cut fabric into 4" strips and ran it through my ruffler to make garland. I didn't finish any of the edges and really liked the raw look.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails